A few notes about the assessment:
- There are three parts to the assessment: Technology Unit consisting of three activities; Reference Interview Unit consisting of two activities; and a Written Unit (includes multiple choice questions, short answers and matching answers to questions).
- You will be given the following amount of time to complete each unit:
- Technology Unit: 30 Minutes/ 3 activities
- Written Unit: 45 Minutes/
- Reference Interview: 30 Minutes/ 2 activities
- In the sample assessment you will find five Technology activities. There will only be three activities in the actual assessment. We have given you five activities in the trial assessment to better cover the material on the Technology Checklist. For one activity, you need to ask your manager for the USB key. (And if you don’t know what I mean by USB key, now is the time to learn!)
- In the practice assessment you will find four Reference/Instructional activities. There will only be two activities in the actual assessment. We are giving you more opportunity to practice what you may find in the assessment. For the Reference Interview Simulation, you will need to grab a partner and take turns asking questions of each other. This would be a good opportunity to use your mentor to assess your customer service skills and your reference interview and instructional skills.
- Answers for the Written Unit will be posted by May 15th. The multiple choice answers are already available on the Blended Services blog.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Good luck practicing!