The next blended service training session will provide an opportunity to review the material covered in previous training sessions. This session is mandatory for Thode and Innis staff and will require advance preparation and active participation. The goals of this session are to assess training effectiveness, skill and knowledge acquisition and to review and practice material from the training provided to date.
It is expected that you will review your training materials in advance of the session. You can access the training materials on the training blog. You can direct any questions you may have about the material covered to Linda or Ines.
The session will take place on Tuesday, January 27th from 9am-12noon in the Mills, Wong e-Classroom.
Mills staff who have attended most of the previous training sessions are also welcome to join the review.
- Introduction & Objectives
- Brainstorming Activity: What do we know? What do we still have questions about?
- Pair Activity: Finding information on the library and university web sites
- Jigsaw Activity: Finding books and articles
- Session Evalution & Feedback